728x90 Ad Space

Sign Up To The Free Email Newsletter!

Want to get notified whenever we produce the latest content ? Then subscribe now to start receiving hot updates from today.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fancy Icon Pack v1.9

By : Mobd3
On : 1:03 PM
In :
Fancy Icon Pack v1.9
Requirements: 2.2+
Overview: **WORK ON LAUNCHER**

**WORK ON LAUNCHER**
- Apex
- Nova
- ADW
- Holo
** FEATURES **
- This icon pack supports icon mask. What does that mean? Your icons will be infinitely themed!
- More than 1,060 icons to choose from in icon picker!
- Works on Jelly Bean devices too.
- 2 Wallpapers (Email me for Wallpapers if you use Nova Launcher)

** TO APPLY THE THEME **
- Apex Launcher: Go to Apex settings > Theme settings
- Nova Launcher: Go to Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
- ADW Launcher: On the home screen, press MENU > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select your theme
Icon picker does not work on ADW, but it does theme all icons in your app drawer. You can get the zip files of the updates on my deviantart site listed below though so that you are easy able to change icons on your home screen

If you have any questions/comments or any requests at all simply email me at maison1020@gmail.com and I promise your questions will be answered and requests will be filled. Remember that not everyone uses the same apps, so if you download this and not all of your icons are themed they can be if you simply email me. I fill requests quickly. I may need your help if you are wanting me to theme a paid app.
I am no longer supporting Go Launcher with any of my themes. I will not support launchers that don't support themers and in Go Launcher's latest update they changed things that makes it harder to theme their launcher.

What's in this version:
1.8 Fixed activities and added icons. Icon Picker now works on ADW and Holo.

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samanthaconner.fancy
Download Instructions:
http://ul.to/wykvdc1d

mirror:
http://rapidgator.net/file/da0a4e4e8...cy_10.apk.html
http://www.secureupload.eu/o45afvp8v...r.fancy_10.apk

0 comments:

Post a Comment