728x90 Ad Space

Sign Up To The Free Email Newsletter!

Want to get notified whenever we produce the latest content ? Then subscribe now to start receiving hot updates from today.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bike Race Pro by T. F. Games v2.3.5

By : Mobd3
On : 10:46 PM
In :
Bike Race Pro by T. F. Games v2.3.5
Requirements: 2.3+
Overview: This version of Bike Race has

Features:
- Multiplayer
- Simple controls
- 12 addictive worlds
- 96 challenging tracks
- 14 amazing bikes
- Touch to accelerate, tilt to lean the bike
- Cool stunts

Bike Race is brought to you by Top Free Games - the creators of the #1 game in the google play store, Racing Penguin.

Multiplayer Mode is available! Try to become the best biker on Android!

A few words from our fans:
"This is the funnest bike game in the history of bike games"

"This game was so much fun I lost my job and my wife left me. I sure
hope they will reimburse me for my life."

"Fantabulous"

"Hide this one from the kids, you're gonna want to spend some quality
time playing this one yourself!"

What's in this version:
ULTRA BIKE IS NOW AVAILABLE
* It is faster than the Super Bike
* Goes through walls like the Ghost Bike
* And is better to do stunts than the Acrobatic Bike

More info:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...keraceproworld

APK:
http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/82957626/file.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment