728x90 Ad Space

Sign Up To The Free Email Newsletter!

Want to get notified whenever we produce the latest content ? Then subscribe now to start receiving hot updates from today.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Madden 12 updated to v1.0.4

By : Mobd3
On : 5:49 PM
In :
Hey, I'm not sure if any of you know/care, but Madden 12 (the only "real style" NFL Football game on Android) has recently been updated in the Google Playstore to version 1.0.4 as of December 24th, 2012. The only problem is that my devices STILL won't download the data although I have purchased the game a long time ago.

This title hasn't worked for me since playing it on my Droid-X or Bionic. It has NOT worked even once on my Galaxy S3 or Galaxy Note 2 (which is showing as compatible in the Market). The game just WILL NOT DOWNLOAD THE DATA!! Therefore, I'm reaching out to any/all of you to ask if anyone has gotten the data for the new version 1.0.4 so I can at least get it going on my Note 2?, if so PLEASE, PLEASE post it. I have been dying to play this game again on the bigger screen phones and while the NFL Football season is still going on.

Please HELP!...sorry for the long post, but I'm now desperate. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment